Thursday, October 21, 2010

Look at her!!!! She's getting so BIG!!!!


I have to say that I am so proud that our sweet daughter is growing......but HOLY COW! We went in for a checkup yesterday and she weighs a solid 10 pounds and is 22 inches long! Elsie's hair is very long so I bought bows and hair clips in every color. She doesn't mind me putting them in her hair (yet) :) Be proud of that double-chin Elsie! Be proud!

We find that Elsie on occasion will try to hold her bottle while she eats.

I couldn't resist buying her this little princess bathrobe! OMGosh! She is such a smiler. I missed her smile in this picture by a second. She smiles for us all the time.

We have come to notice that Elsie looks more like Jeff, which is completly opposite of what we originally thought. If you look carefully you can see she has a round nose, and soft eyes and brow just like Jeff has and also did as a baby..... she even has Jeff's hair-line (sorry honey! I couldnt resist) Her hair is finally growing in on top! We think she has my lips and chin :)


She has almost dominated the art of holding her head up! I have a tendancy to want to message her neck muscles because she uses them all day long to keep up her heavy head....think about it! Babies have to learn how to keep that heavy head up of theirs..... and it's HEAVY!

1 comment:

amber lee said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations you guys! Elsie is absolutely adorable! :)